Oilteam is an independent service provider established in 2010 to provide solutions across various segments of the oil and gas industry:
- Early production systems;
- Full range of well testing and formation testing operations;
- Field development planning and optimization;
- Development, fabrication and implementation of oil and gas equipment;
- Offshore engineering;
- Professional training.
Oilteam is a group of companies each having a dedicated role:
|"Oilteam Company", Tomsk||Managment company|
|"GazInformPlast” Well Testing Center, Tomsk, New Urengoy||Field and Lab services|
|“OILTEAMMASH”, Kumertau||Plant manufacturing oil and gas equipment|
|“OILTEAM Engineering”, Ufa||Design department for oil and gas equipment|
|"Science and Technology Center OILTEAM”, Tomsk, Sochi||Field development design and optimization. Software development|
|"Oil and Gas Engineering Academy"
hree things define Oilteam: professionalism, experience and ambition. The way we address challenges is always motivated by quality, timeliness, and priority of the clients' interests over our own. We help our customer produce oil and gas with maximum efficiency through the use of modern technology. Our quality management system meets ISO 9001 requirements. As of beginning of 2018, 500 employees work for OILTEAM.
OILTEAM relies on a wide range of modern well testing equipment, early production systems, and lab equipment to handle challenges of any degree of complexity. We successfully work across Russia, Sudan and Iran. Our international agencies are based in: UAE, Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria, the Republic of the Sudan and South Sudan. Our agencies' contact details can be found under "Our contacts and Geography".
Our key Customers:
- Gazprom and its subsidiaries:
- "Gazprom dobycha Urengoy"
- "Gazprom dobycha Nadym"
- "Gazprom dobycha Nojabrsk"
- "Gazprom dobycha Yamburg"
- "Gazprom dobycha Irkutsk"
GazpromNeft and its subsidiaries.
- Rosneft and its subsidiaries:
- "Rospan International"
- "TAAS-YURYAKH Neftegazdobycha"
- PJSC "Sibneftegas".
Agreements of understanding and cooperation are signed with a number of strategic partners in Russia and across the world:
- National research Tomsk State University;
- Tomsk State University of Control systems and radio electronics;
- Sochi State University;
- Kazan Federal University.
- "Gazprom Georesurs"
- "GeoSteering Technologies";
- "NPC Geostra"
- "RMNTK "Nefteotdacha"
- Apollo Offshore Engineering. UK;
- Blisston Nigeria Ltd. Nigeria;
- CONSUB Ltd. UK;
- Dundas Consultants Ltd. UK;
- G3 Baxi PARTNERSHIP Ltd. UK;
- Metrol Technology Ltd. UK;
- Shandong KERUI Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd. Uzbekistan;
- XODUS GROUP. UK;
- ТОО Entellekto, Kazakhstan;
- StrojTreningGrupp, Kazakhstan.