Tomsk State UniversityTSU, Tomsk, Russiahttp://www.tsu.ru/
Founded in 1878, Tomsk State University (TSU) was the first Russian university in Siberia and the Far East. It is currently one of the largest universities in Russia and holds the status of national research university.
TSU is in the top 400 in the overall QS World University rankings and in the top 50 of the QS WU Rankings: BRICS (sixth among Russian universities).
Russian National University Ranking puts TSU among top five Russian Universities for research, and among top ten for education.
Robert Gordon UniversityRGU, Aberdeen, Scotlandhttp://www.rgu.ac.uk
Robert Gordon University is a dynamic, modern place to study with an international reputation for providing high quality education from undergraduate through to PhD level.
The university has been awarded a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), placing it in the top 20% of the best universities in the UK for the quality of its undergraduate teaching and learning.
Consistently ranked among the UK's top universities for graduate employment for many years, recent accolades have included:
- Top university in Scotland for Health Professions, Journalism, Architecture and Pharmacy. Top for graduate prospects – Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ranked 1st in Scotland for graduate prospects in 11 subject areas - The Complete University Guide 2017
- Ranked 5th in the UK for universities that do most to boost graduate salaries - The Economist 2017
- Top university for graduate jobs in the UK- HESA July 2015
RGU's diverse and exciting range of degree programmes are taught by specialists who maintain close links with the world of work.Well-established relationships with professional bodies, industrial organisations, government departments and research institutes ensure that all taught content is relevant and meets industry standards.
The notable collaboration between Oilteam Training and RGU resulted in the the launch of MSc “Offshore Oil and Gas Engineering” in August 2013 to address the offshore engineering skills shortage in Russia. The project is tailored to specific needs of Russian offshore.
Petroleum Experts LimitedPetexhttp://www.petex.com
Petroleum Experts (Petex) started business in 1990 and today has over 350 clients worldwide. It is a private company registered and headquartered in Edinburgh, UK. Petex is a technical company with a strong core value in innovative development that aims to lead the industry sector. The company is recognized across the international oil and gas industry as the technical market leader within its area of expertise and has been ranked number one in all technical evaluations across the industry for more than eight years. This has been reflected in the numerous awards including:
EY Entrepreneure of the Year Scotland
The Queen's Award for Enterprise
Technology Innovation of the Year - Winner
European Business Awards
Petex’s Integrated Production Modelling suite (IPM) is recognized as a leading software to improve the efficiency of oil and gas fields.
The company's software enables the oil and gas industry to model dynamically hydrocarbon reservoirs, production and injection wells as well as surface pipeline networks as an integrated production system. It allows engineers to setup complex field models and subsequently use IPM’s routines to optimize the production.
Thanks to Petex’s generous donation to the OGE Academy, Offshore Oil and Gas Engineering students will in the course of their training have access to the industry-standard IPM suite composed of the following modules:
1. PROSPER:Design and optimisation program for modelling most types of oil and gas well configurations
2. GAP: Multiphase oil and gas optimiser that models the surface gathering pipeline network of field production systems. GAP integrates dynamically the reservoir model (MBAL) and well models (PROSPER)
3. PVTP: Predicts the effect of process conditions on the composition of hydrocarbon mixtures - fluid characterization
4. MBAL: Is an analytical reservoir tool commonly used for modelling the fluid dynamic reservoir effects - material balance
5. REVEAL: Designed to study specialized reservoir effects and assess their impact on the injection, production and enhanced oil recovery from the reservoir - capturing the thermal, rock mechanics and chemistry
6. RESOLVE: Is the field engineering development tool that manages and controls the IPM suite, Reservoir Simulators, Process Simulators to dynamically model, optimise and provide production forecasts of field operating scenarios. RESOLVE enables coupling of most major industry reservoir, process and economics simulation model to better evaluate and operate oil and gas fields.