The «OILTEAM Ecoservice» company was organized as a separate environmental direction of the «OILTEAM Company» group in 2012. We are key providers in the delivery of high quality, cost effective optimised environmental monitoring frameworks and programs to a diverse range of industries and entities. Our approach to ecological investigations always employs best practice methodologies tailored to the project, the ecosystem and the information needs of the client.
Our company has good partnership with the National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, National Research Tomsk State University, the Laboratory of environmental protection own by "OILTEAM" Group, Federal budgetary institution "Center of Laboratory Analysis and Technical Measurements in the Ural Federal District" of the Tyumen Region, Scientific and Educational Center "Water" in Tomsk Polytechnic University.
- Organization of a comprehensive, methodologically sound and effective system of supervision over the state of the environment on-site research;
- Assess and forecast changes in the environment under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors;
- Provide the necessary information to ensure the rational and environmentally sound management;
- Predicting the emergence, development and activation of the negative processes and phenomena.
Production Environmental Control
- The verification of the safe-environment measures action plan, and assess their effectiveness;
- Evaluation of environmental protection facilities effectiveness;
- Control the implementation of the requirements of environmental legislation;
- Monitoring compliance with quality standards of the environment;
- Guidelines for the rational use of natural resources and their restoration.
- Quality Standards of environmental components: water, air, soil according with physical, chemical and biological characteristics;
- Standards of maximum permissible harmful effects on the environment: maximum permissible emissions (MPE) and discharges of hazardous substances (VAT), standards of maximum permissible level of radiation exposure, development of draft standards and waste disposal limits (DWGNDL) environmental certification;
- Development of the project justifies the estimated size of the sanitary protection zone, the project «Sanitary protection zones of wells»;
- Development of environmental documentation sections: "Assessment of environmental impact» (EIA), "Environmental Protection" (EP).
- Development of a production control program;
- Reporting forms (forms 2-TP);
- Reporting on the generation, use, neutralization and disposal of waste;
- Environmental audit.
Hydrogeological and hydroecological assessment of drinking and technical water supply sources
- Search and evaluation of groundwater for various purposes;
- Evaluation of groundwater resources, submission of materials in the State Committee on Reserves, the overestimation of groundwater operating reserves;
- Preparation of hydrogeological conclusions on the choice of aquifers for water supply and design of household objects, including licensing to groundwater exploration;
- Assessment of groundwater resources to determine the prospects for their use;
- Mathematical modeling of the hydrogeological conditions;
- Development of sanitary protection zones (SPZ) of drinking water intakes and wells projects.